Subject: Re: Using the delete key to "right-delete" chars
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Hattemer <chris@riednet.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/01/2003 21:28:50
On 01-Okt-03 Greg A. Woods wrote:

> On PC-style keyboards I like to program the
> shifted backspace key to emulate that real delete key, so for many years
> I've used a slightly modified version of the same patch:

Hm, what is a "real delete key"? I also have a separate delete key (all PS/2
keyboards have it AFAIK) just above the arrow left key. So why do you need
it emulated? Or is that a matter of personal preference? (Although I find it
simpler to press one key instead of two, but one could get used to it.)

Bye, Chris

--
          __
         /// Amiga 4000T 040/40                    /~\ The ASCII