Subject: Re: Where is the SMP "lazy bum"? :-)
To: Felix Deichmann <f.dei@web.de>
From: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/23/2003 21:12:08
On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 11:14:12AM +0200, Felix Deichmann wrote:
> [...]
> mainbus0: WARNING: interrupts not configured
> panic: lazy bum
> Stopped in pid 0.1 (swapper) at netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x4:         leave
> [...]
>
> A quick search reveals that the default interrupt configurations found
> in the intel multiprocessor spec version 1.4 have not yet been
> implemented. Can I hope for support at all and when will it be finished?

It's not that hard to do, but someone just has to do it.. I won't have
much time to do it for another two weeks, but if you're available for
testing after that, I can take a shot at it.

- Frank

--
Frank van der Linden                                            fvdl@netbsd.org
NetBSD. Free, Unix-like OS. > 45 different platforms.    http://www.netbsd.org/