Subject: Re: What's up with this list?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/18/2003 16:08:19
> am I the only getting (almost) any mail send to this list three
> times?  From looking at the headers I can see there are two hosts
> with M$ software which seem to bounce the mails.

You're not alone.  I already sent a note to owner-port-i386,
postmaster@netbsd.org, and postmaster@ the offending domain (which I
forget, but anyone can find it by looking at Received: headers from a
duplicate message).

I've received no response, but now that I think about it I haven't
noticed duplication of the last few messages, either; perhaps
something's been fixed - or perhaps it's just being slow :-(.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign