Subject: SCSI host adaptors (was EISA ProSignia Install)
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <ball@cyberspace.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/09/2003 11:12:03
Hello,

  MB> I fear that it's just there isn't drivers for these
    > devices yet.

  ASB> I don't know enough to be able to write them any time
     > soon.

It has just occurred to me that I may be able to swap the
SCSI host adaptor out for something that is supported.  EISA
ones are probably pretty thin on the ground these days, but
I may be able to find an ISA card.  The supported device
lists on the NetBSD Web site are definitely helpful, but I
would like to supplement that with some opinions from people
here on the list: what EISA or ISA SCSI host adaptors have
you found to work well with NetBSD?  Which ones are best
avoided (ST01? :-)

- Andy Ball