Subject: netbsd boot problem
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Madhur Nigam <nigam@students.uiuc.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/06/2003 12:47:31
hello all,

i have a PB that i am trying to boot with the netbsd-current. it boots but
stops at the following step

on PB it detects the floppy drive saying
fdc0 at isa0 port ..... irq 6 drq 2
fd0 at fdc0 drive 0: 1.44MB 18 cyl 2 head 16 sec
and then stops.

any reason why it is doing that?

also i have a dell where the same build works fine
fdc0 at isa0 port ..... irq 6 drq 2
fd0 at fdc0 drive 0: 1.44MB 18 cyl 2 head 16 sec
IpSec:Initialized Security Association Processing
boot device : fd0
root on cd0a dumps on cd0b
and goes on

any hints would be great.