Subject: Slow Handspring Visor syncs
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Rich Neswold <rneswold@earthlink.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/15/2003 12:29:30
--8S1fMsFYqgBC+BN/

Hello,

My Visor syncs very slowly. I've seen, from the archives, that this problem
has been around for a while. Has anyone looked further into this problem?
I also noticed that installing files on the Visor seems to run at full
speed, so it only appears to be a problem in one direction.

FWIW, it appears that the slow-down is about 60x. (a file that took ~1 sec
to install, took 1 min to sync. A series of GPS maps took about 1min to
install and took a little over an hour to sync.)

My system is running 1.6.1.

Any information is appreciated...

--=20
 Rich Neswold