Subject: Re: lintpkgsrc
To: Nicholas Ricketts <nightshade@phreaker.net>
From: Dave <dgriffi@cs.csubak.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/02/2003 14:13:16
On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, Nicholas Ricketts wrote:

> I updated my pkgsrc and updated pkglint then ran lintpkgsrc and got the
> following errors:
>
> Cannot open '/usr/pkgsrc/mk/../../mk/tools.mk' (from
> /usr/pkgsrc/mk/bsd.pkg.mk): No such file or directory
>
> also I get an checksum error evertime on kdelibs here is the messages:
>
> checksum mismatch between 'SHA1' in x11/kdelibs3 and x11/kdelibdocs3
> checksum mismatches
> kdelibs-3.1.3.tar.bz2 (SHA1)
>
> I totally deleted my pkgsrc then rechecked it out and still the same. I always
> get these errors. Is the checksome in the distinfo file under kdelibs wrong
> or something? Any Ideas?

I noticed the same thing.  Also, I tried updating SDL_mixer from pkgsrc
and got this:

===> Applying pkgsrc patches for SDL_mixer-1.2.5nb1
Patch file /usr/pkgsrc/audio/SDL_mixer/patches/patch-ab has been modified
Patching failed due to modified patch file(s):  patch-ab
*** Error code 1

--
David Griffith
dgriffi@cs.csubak.edu