Subject: balsa2
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org, port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Nicholas Ricketts <nightshade@phreaker.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/27/2003 10:29:31
Is the makefile for balsa2 wrong? I had it compiled before
but I updated pkgsrc and am tring to install the new one.
I have libiconv-1.9.1 installed. But for reason it doesn't find it.
it compiled fine before I updated pkgsrc. Any ideas?

Here is the errors I get from balsa-2.0.12 :

checking for iconv_open in -liconv... no
checking for iconv_open... no
configure: error: *** You need iconv for balsa.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/mail/balsa2
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/mail/balsa2
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/mail/balsa2
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/gnome2