Subject: Re: recent linux emul signal changes and 1.6.1
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/15/2003 18:01:06
In article <Pine.NEB.4.53.0307151925260.17053@gargoyle.cs.uni-sb.de>,
Stephan Thesing <thesing@cs.uni-sb.de> wrote:

You mean the real rt_sigreturn I committed a few days ago? Funny because
it did not make a difference for my failing java regression test. If I can
find what is wrong with that one, java-1.4 will run reliably. Anyway
the work that needs to be done is in two areas:

1. change the number of signals in the system from 32 to 64; this is pretty
   trivial and IIRC most of the change is in <sys/signal.h>
2. bring all the changes from head to the 1.6.1 branch, eliding the lwp ones.

This is a bunch of work because you'll have to submit individual patches.

christos