Subject: Re: WINE help needed
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Micha=B3_Pasternak?= <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/03/2003 15:38:23
On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 08:58:14PM +0200, Micha³ Pasternak wrote:

> Some of us are subscribers of them both.

so i'll ask here then.

> I'd prefer if you continue in a way like "... and now it does not work
> flawless, because...".

ok, finally got it installed again, and this is what i get, although this is
completely different from every other problem i've ever had. ;)

$ winemine
x11drv: Can't open display:

DISPLAY is correctly set.  what's wrong?  and no, i have no head on the machine
running WINE, so i need to remote display.

this is the latest pkgsrc with wine 20030618

-brian
--
"You know, evil comes in many forms, be it a man-eating cow or Joseph Stalin.
But you can't let the package hide the pudding. Evil is just plain bad! You