Subject: NetBSD on a cobalt raq3 install.
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <wayne@tbnets.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/03/2003 16:19:34
I looked thru a few of the archives and didn't see any info on how to install
netbsd on that platform.  I presume a diskless install is the best way but from
what I have read the disk partitioning is a real blast.  I know that the port-
cobalt group has created a script to create a bootable cd image that will act
as tftp server and allow the raq2/qube2's to boot and partition the hd and
install a basic kernel and system.  By chance has anyone created such a thing
for the raq3's?  Or if there is already a how to?  Any advice greatly
appreciated,  I hope to make this raq3 my fourth machine running netbsd,  my
first three have been mips units.