Subject: Re: bootable non-install CD
To: Vit Herman <dragon@penguin.cz>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/29/2003 00:54:28
--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

* Vit Herman (dragon@penguin.cz) wrote:
=20
> > Someone sent me a pointer to it; I just downloaded it.  It's for 1.5.2,
> > with the wrong selection of packages, but the scripts are included, so
> > I'll try to build my own for 1.6.1 based on it.
> >
> Hmm, I saw also something with 1.6 on it, so look around and you will
> find
> it. Kick me if I were wrong.

ftp://iso.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/iso/1.6/i386cd.iso
  =20
-- =20
There's no problem so large it can't be solved by killing the user off,=20
deleting their files, closing their account and reporting their REAL=20
earnings to the IRS. =20
Bastard Operator from Hell

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf--