Subject: >NetBSD Wont Boot, wd0a device not configured
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Seth van Buren <seth@heavydutymedia.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/25/2003 23:13:28

--B_3139427609_1228168

Got it!

I needed to adjust the disk geometry in the BIOS for the hard disk. I set it
to the same values as the maximum suggested ones by the install program:
CYLNDERS: 1023        HEADS: 16     SECTORS: 63

Sorry to bother you all.

Cheers
Seth

--B_3139427609_1228168

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>&gt;NetBSD Wont Boot, wd0a device not configured</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Monaco"><TT>Got it!<BR>
<BR>
I needed to adjust the disk geometry in the BIOS for the hard disk. I set i=
t<BR>
to the same values as the maximum suggested ones by the install program:<BR=

CYLNDERS: 1023 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;HEADS: 16 &nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;SECTORS: 63<BR>
<BR>
Sorry to bother you all.<BR>
<BR>