Subject: RE: Port to Sun 386i
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Zach Lowry <zach@zachlowry.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/23/2003 22:38:54

I got my 386i today. It's a -250 model, complete with Hi-res Color FB
and a single memory board, whichever one the -250 came with. I also
got a reportedly somewhat flaky video/keyboard cable and a 20" Color
Sun Monitor.

The real prize, however, is in the documentation.

Sun386i man Pages Supplement (December 1988)
Sun386i Owner's Notes
Sun386i Administrator's and Developer's Notes
Field Service Notes
Sun386i Owver's Bulletin SunOS release 4.0.1
Installing Sun386i SunOS 4.0.1
Sun386i Configuration Guide (February 1989)
Replacement Pages for the Sun386i Developer's Guide
Sun386i Developer's Guide (May 1988)
Sun386i SNAP Administration
Sun386i Advanced Administration (June 1988)
Sun386i Advanced Administration (February 1989)
Sun386i Administration Cookbook

Will be reading and having fun with this guy, and hopefully someone
else out there can test on a -150.

Thanks!

Zach Lowry || Murfreesboro, TN || www.zachlowry.net
Linux / *BSD / Irix / Solaris / Apple / Unix Network Administration

Registered Linux User #264589
14 Different NetBSD-Supported Machines