Subject: Re: boot-tiny.fs w/ serial console
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: randy <randy@24on.cc>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/22/2003 01:29:15
* Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au> [2003-06-22 00:19]:
> Meanwhile, there's also another option: put the hard disk in another
> machine, install there, and then move it back.

if everything else fails then that's what i'll have to do, but the
only other i386 i have here is another 486 with 8 MB (but the keyboard
controller still works), but that's my firewall and if i take that
down then 3 of my neighbours are offline ;)  all my other computers
are macs, one of them running netbsd but only 1.5.1

but thanks anyway, one way or another i'll get this old little thing
to run netbsd and do something useful!

so long,
randy