Subject: Re: Can't run Java
To: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
From: Yasir Malik <ymalik@cs.stevens-tech.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/21/2003 10:07:14
I did not mean to sent the email out:  I thought I had postponed it in
Pine, but I guess I accidentally sent it out last night!  I had figured
out that I had to do something ulimit by searching through other forums.
I was going to ask you which part of ulimit I should change.  Thanks for
the help!  My programs also compile just as fast as they do on
Win2000.  I'm don't want to  use blackdown or jikes because I'm
afraid the programs won't compile properly or won't the CLASS files
won't work on other machines.  Also, is it okay to
make to make the data segment size unlimited (it goes up to 1048576 KB).
Thanks,
Yasir