Subject: Re: FireWire setup
To: rishabh kumar goel <rishabh_goel@rediffmail.com>
From: Harry Waddell <waddell@caravan.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/16/2003 08:47:40
Try adding

fwohci* at pci? dev ? function ?        # IEEE1394 Open Host Controller
fwohci* at cardbus? dev ? function ?    # IEEE1394 Open Host Controller
fw*     at fwbus?                       # IP over 1394

# IEEE1394 nodes
fwnode* at fwbus? idhi ? idlo ?
sbpscsi* at fwnode?
scsibus* at sbpscsi?

to your kernel config. If you are lucky, when you plug the drive in, you'll
see and sd device attached to the scsibus.

I hope that helps.

--
Harry Waddell
Caravan Electronic Publishing