Subject: Libretto L1 Screen "Static"
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/13/2003 16:34:57
The Libretto L1 has arrived and I am having so much fun getting it
working right! I installed the NetBSD 20030305-1.6P snapshot and it
seems to be working reasonably well. The one problem I am running into
is that when I have X open and I move the mouse, I get strange video
"static" on the screen. It is only visible while I am moving the
pointer. As soon as I stop moving the pointer the "static" disappears."
Has anyone else experienced this? I am wondering if I have done
something to a connection or something. I took the unit partially apart
this morning to replace the hard drive with a 40 GB Toshiba drive and I
also changed out the Japanese keyboard for a US keyboard. Anyone have
any ideas? Thank you.

Bryan