Subject: Re: hd tuning
To: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/01/2003 02:27:20
Micha=B3 Pasternak wrote:

> > > Interesting, how come Linux beats NetBSD at the HD performance on i386
> > > in _all_ cases?

Would be interesting to see the difference - would you share the
benchmarking details? I suppose you use ext2fs on Linux
and async mounted ffs on NetBSD to get fair comparison.

Jaromir
--=20
-=3D- We should be mindful of the potential goal, but as the tantric    -=
=3D-
-=3D- Buddhist masters say, ``You may notice during meditation that you -=
=3D-
-=3D- sometimes levitate or glow.   Do not let this distract you.''     -=
=3D-