Subject: page fault on Toshiba Satellite install
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Cole <jeff@flambe.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/21/2003 23:21:01
I have a Toshiba Satellite 1800 S207 that I recently aquired. I allocated 9
gigs to NetBSD (win2k is on the first 9 gigs) via Partition Magic.

I popped the cd in and booted. I don't recall exactly where this error
occured, but, the install stopped with this error:

"kernel: page fault trap, code 0"
"Stopped in pid 0 (swapper) at 0xc02c2546: movl 0x14(%edx),%eax

A check of google and the archives didn't seem to turn up anything
relevant.

Any ideas as to my next step? I'm assuming that it couldn't find a swap partition or something? Not entirely sure

Thanks

jeff

----- End forwarded message -----