Subject: Xwindows background image app?
To: NetBSD i386 port <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Phil Pereira <freeserver@wintellect.co.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/30/2003 20:46:51
All,

As you can probably tell - I'm doing a lot of NetBSDing tonight :)

I'm playing with the window manager ctwm, and X4.3 at the mo. What I'd like to know is does anyone know of an application in "pkgsrc" which simply displays a background image (jpg/tiff/etc.) in the main X window, and that the window manager can work ontop of.

Bit more detail - sort of like "xearth", which displays a pic of the planet in the background, I want to place customised images. I don't think ctwm can do this - unless someone knows different?

MANY thanks

--
Phil.
                                           (_ )