Subject: FW: OpenOffice and JRE
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Dmitry Zhukov <DZhukov@celeritysolutions.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/03/2003 09:47:29
Thank you for the help - I was able to install sun-jre13 using pkgsrc, after
I downloaded the .bin from Sun.

(Still no luck running OpenOffice, though. The 'soffice' command, which is
supposed to perform a setup the first time it runs, aborts saying "ulimit:
error setting limit"... I wonder if this problem is related to Java or,
maybe, the Linux emulation layer. I also have my share of doubts towards the
"alpha" version of the OpenOffice I am dealing with. If anybody has
experienced this problem in the past, I'd appreciate letting me know the
possible way out...)

Thanks
Dz