Subject: Re: nbsd-1.6P: can't build release
To: None <wulf@ping.net.au>
From: Andreas Gustafsson <gson@gson.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/09/2003 11:33:36
wulf@ping.net.au writes:
> ramdiskbin.conf: chown: error: no objpaths specified or calculated.
> ramdiskbin.conf: chown: ignoring program because of errors.
> Run "make -f ramdiskbin.mk objs exe" to build crunched binary.
> *** Error code 1
>
> What's going wrong?

I have seen this error happen when the source tree contained obsolete
subdirectories, either because no "-P" option was given to cvs when
updating the source tree or because some supposedly empty directories
contained files not under CVS control and therefore were not removed
even with "cvs update -P".

Try doing a "cvs update -dP" and removing any files flagged with a "?"
in its output as well as any empty directories resulting from removing
the files.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson@gson.org