Subject: Re: eap1371_ready_codec timeout problem v1.6
To: None <mike@cpdist.com>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/03/2003 10:46:15
Video Mike <mike@cpdist.com> writes:
> I am getting an error message "eap1371_ready_codec timeout" with the
> Creative Labs CT4810 Sound card.  I searched for a solution to this problem
> and could only find a similar problem back in v1.5.1 with no replies to
> address this so I am requesting help on this one with the v1.6
> kernel.

I was having similar problems and I think pooka committed some fixes
for them in -current which fixed them for me. Could you try out a
-current kernel just to see if it alters the problem and then maybe we
can bother him about getting whatever he did pulled up to 1.6 if it
does indeed fix the problem for you? (In any case, he seems to be the
guy with the most recent knowledge of the eap driver.)

Perry