Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.6.1_RC1 hates my computer :)
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/01/2003 17:56:58
--=.dMcwr7Z,lk2y1i

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 17:32:09 +0100
Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi again,

> can you, at least, still enter DDB then? Some month ago, I had the
> problem that the kernel went into an infinite loop and the system
> totally froze. Fortunately, I had DDB support compiled into the kernel
> and also ddb.fromconsole=1, so I could see what's going on.

Little followup. I can't take the server down now, will in a few hours,
but have copied the problematic kernel to my laptop and am currently
testing. So far, 2:39 up and still going on. I'll reboot the server
tonight with this same kernel and try to enter ddb. Thanks. I'll post a
followup if I find out what's going on.

Cheers,
--
        Miguel Mendez - flynn@energyhq.homeip.net