Subject: RE: Strange boot message
To: 'Andrew Brown' <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Fredrik Axelsson <fredrik.axelsson@mbox328.swipnet.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/22/2003 21:28:44
Interesting to see what a debate my 'B: not found' caused. However the =
first
soultion was the one I needed. vi had placed a 'B' on the first line of =
my
rc.conf, probably while playing around with the arrow keys.

I have not used my youth to play games with the "hjkl" keys and my
experience in UNIX is completely based on editing with emacs. Therefore =
the
natural thing was to install that editor as soon as my new system was up =
and
running. Unfortunately I was forced to use vi for some files (e.g. =
rc.conf)
and along the way some strange things happened with the files... ;-)

Thanks for the help!
/Fredrik