Subject: Re: NetBSD on a IBM PS/2 57 SX
To: Bert Rodiers <bert@nescio.info>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/20/2003 23:26:32
Is the floppy drive 2.88MB one by chance? 1.6 bootblocks failed on this,
support for booting from 2.88MB floppy drive using 1.44MB floppy disks
was added after 1.6. The fix will appear in 1.6.1, which is likely to
be real soon now.

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/