Subject: Re: NVidia drivers - an update
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Andrzej Szeszo <aszeszo@o2.pl>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/13/2003 14:36:01
Hello cube,

> Le Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:51:14 +0100
> Andrzej Szeszo a écrit :
>> Saturday, January 11, 2003, 12:09:50 PM, you wrote:
>>
>> > By hang-up do you mean panic ? Did you get a core ?
>> Not panic and no core. I believe it was only X lockup. Keyboard LEDs
>> were responsive. But I couldn't change vt and haven't got opportunity to
>> login remotely to reboot machine.

> Did dmesg show something after reboot ?
dmesg didn't show anything. I had another hang-up. It was complete
system hang-up because machine wasn't accessible remotely by ssh.
Anyway I'll test whatever you release in the future. I would be really
glad to be able to run not only UT but also Maya and XSI Linux
binaries under NetBSD.

--
Best regards,   --- listen to the smashing pumpkins! ---
 Andrzej