Subject: Re: NVidia drivers - an update
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Andrzej Szeszo <aszeszo@o2.pl>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/11/2003 18:51:14
Hello Quentin,

> By hang-up do you mean panic ? Did you get a core ?
Not panic and no core. I believe it was only X lockup. Keyboard LEDs were
responsive. But I couldn't change vt and haven't got opportunity to
login remotely to reboot machine.

BTW:
- you haven't mentioned KVM86 kernel option as required on your page :)
- when I switch from nvidia driver to XFree86's nv driver after X
  server start I get corrupted mouse cursor
- your sysctl source patch does not apply to -current (1.6L) source
  tree, but I'll investigate it later
- well known palette restoration problem is still present

--
Best regards,   --- listen to the smashing pumpkins! ---
 Andrzej