Subject: 17 Dec MP kernel
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: D. E. Evans <sinuhe@xmission.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/10/2003 13:45:47
--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND

I've been using the generic MP kernel (source from 17 December)
for a couple of weeks now with 1.6-STABLE userland.  When running
xlockmore, mozilla, or other intensive application (I'm on a dual
266 P2), I will almost assuredly get a lock up within a matter of
a couple of hours.  The system worked fine under the 1.6-STABLE
kernel (one processor).

If I stay at a console, or don't run anything too intensive, it
does just fine.  Any ideas?
--=20
D. E. Evans
<sinuhe@xmission.com>