Subject: 1.5.3 (customised) kernel build failed...
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Ball <andy.ball@earthlink.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/09/2003 23:09:57
Hello,

I was trying to build a customised kernel for a NetBSD/i386
1.5.3 machine, just to take out some things like ipfilter
are no longer needed there.  'config' and 'make depend'
seemed to go okay, but 'make' fails...

---------------------------<snip>---------------------------
uipc_domain.o: In function omaininit':
uipc_domain.o(.text+0x1b): undefined reference to rpdomain'
uipc_domain.o(.text+0x29): undefined reference to rpdomain'
uipc_domain.o(.text+0x33): undefined reference to rpdomain'
*** Error code 1

Stop.

 ...aside from knowing what a domain is and that .o probably
signifies an object file, I don't have much of an idea what
this means.  I would welcome any pointers or suggestions.

  - Andy Ball.