Subject: Problem in compiling a 1.6 customize kernel
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: david Kwok <dkwok@llk.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/07/2003 07:55:18
Hi All

I 've just recently updated the binary to 1.6. Since I wan to activate IP=
sec,=20
I need to compile a customize kernel. Upon download the syssrc.tar.gz I h=
ave=20
compilation error. I have tried on a different machine and download other=
=20
version and still have the same error messages:

make depend
param.c:75: config_file.h: No such file or direcotry
In file included from ../../../../net/netiisr.h:62
                      from ../../../../dev/ic/tropic.c:60:
arp.h:2: warning: 'NNETATALK' redefined

eventually the compilation fails.

I took the all syssrc.tar.gz and untarred on another machine running 1.5.=
2 and=20
still have the same error. Is the tar file or other issue.

Any comment is welcome.

Regards
David Kwok