Subject: Re: Keyboard doesn't work correctly
To: None <fredb@immanent.net>
From: yo _ <exhausted01@hotmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/04/2003 16:58:14
i should have mentioned that too. In less or any other program from that
matter, they don't understand the pageup or pagedown keys or delete, they do
understand the arrow keys so that isn't a problem. In x though, all the keys
work correctly in the terminal window (probably since x uses a different
keyboard driver, and the terminal is an emulated terminal). Any suggestions
to fixing this?
-rian

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup