Subject: Re: wawelan+pci-converter
To: NetBSDi386 list <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Gabor Suveg <gabor@suveg.hu>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/02/2003 10:26:32
netbsd@ns.purk.ee <netbsd@ns.purk.ee> írta/wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been trough this ,but never been able to get it to work on
> my old Comapq Deskpro.It's not faulty PCMCI adapter or Lucent card.Defenately
> it is driver issue.After a battle i plugged it another box (Non Brand Machine)
> and all works like a charm ;-)

im test the pci card two machine, and same problem.
with current kernel (releng.netbsd.org > 1229 snapshot) the machine
freezee fully.

my question: this same hw works with Open/FreeBSD (with GENERIC
kernel) fine!

im play with on my netbsd box:

#ifndef RBUS_IO_BASE
#define	RBUS_IO_BASE	0x4000
#endif
#ifndef RBUS_IO_SIZE
#define	RBUS_IO_SIZE	0x2000
#endif

#ifndef RBUS_MIN_START
#define RBUS_MIN_START 0x40000000	/* 1GB */

to another, but nothing help.

please help me.