Subject: Re: Odd performance issue with 'su'
To: None <et@houseofet.com>
From: David Burgess <burgess@neonramp.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/09/2002 19:43:46
I'm installing lots of 1.6 on lots of servers, and I'm finding that lots
of things are changing.  None of them insurmountable, just a bit of a
pain.

I have the instructions for finishing the Kerberos install from an old
KRB5 webpage I slurped off of the MIT website.  In fact, if I could get
this level of "idiots guide to LDAP", I'd be a happy admin.

Dave