Subject: Problems building 1.6_STABLE
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Jarle Greipsland <jarle@uninett.no>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/14/2002 10:15:21
Hi,

I'm trying to build the 1.6_STABLE branch on a 1.6_BETA4 i386
system.  The 1.6_STABLE source was updated just a few minutes
ago.  I have cleaned out all old obj- and tools-directories I
could find.  The build is started with
  ./build.sh -D /usr/dest
and it fails during the dependall phase in the libposix directory:

dependall ===> libposix
sh /usr/src/lib/libposix/../libc/sys/makelintstub -o LintSysPseudo.c -p  -s /usr/dest/usr/include/sys/syscall.h chown.S fchown.S lchown.S rename.S
usage: /usr/src/lib/libposix/../libc/sys/makelintstub [-n|-p] [-o filename] object ...
       The CPP environment variable must be set
       to the path to the C preprocessor.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
nbmake: stopped in /usr/src/lib/libposix
*** Error code 1

Has anybody else observed similar errors on this branch?

					-jarle