Subject: Re: cbb/pcic not getting an interrupt configured...
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Jolan Luff <jolan@encryptedemail.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/03/2002 19:25:47
On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 02:42:44PM -0800, john heasley wrote:
> i've been have similar problems with a tyan mpx board.  with acpi,
> the cardbus now gets an interrupt and the pcmcia at cardbus gets
> configured, but the lucent wavelan still doesnt work.  [ see this msg
> reminded me to ask here, as suggested on current-users. ]
>
> see exerpts below

please, please don't send e-mails with 65k of text.  it is
tremendously annoying.  post the output on the web somewhere and
provide a link.

> adding acpi (is there more info on exactly what this chip is supposed to
> do - i'm rather lost), near success, but the wavlan doesnt get configured
> or even noticed.  presumably related to "cbb0: bad Vcc request.", whatever
> that means.
>
> advice?

iirc, VCC is the voltage setting, either 3.3 or 5.  i can't say much
more than that with any degree of certainty.

are you sure you have wi0 enabled in your kernel?

- jolan