Subject: Re: folding@home linux binary on netbsd 1.6?
To: Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de>
From: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/25/2002 02:12:10
Hi, getting the file from Stanford (thanks for the URL) did the trick, now
it works.  Thanks very much.

Still not sure why it's not auto-fetched by the linux code, though.

I ALSO rebuilt one of my machines with -current as of last night, and
tried to run the original program, but with the identical result as below.

(Of course, bringing over the FahCore_65.exe downloaded file onto the
 -current machine got folding@home to also work.  That is, -current neither
 fixed nor broke anything AFAICT).

Thanks again -Mike