Subject: Re: C runqueue
To: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/23/2002 14:50:29
On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, David Laight wrote:

# What, and remove all the fun from the debate :-)
#
# Actually I don't have enough different types of systems to
# do any realistic measurements.
# I'd also find some other tweaks that are more significant.
#
# Also my kernel tree has enough minor (probable) performance
# improvements in it already - tracking current is getting to
# be a nightmare.

Would this not be a good point to publish the patches for people to
test, and then if they test well, submit them to be pulled in?

The more stuff that can get accepted and pulled in is less that you
will have to deal with maintaining on your own private tree.

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD is PAR -- Powerful, Advanced, Reliable.  Is your OS up to PAR?