Subject: Re: mozilla in the pkg system
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Mattias Sandstrom <mattias@beauty.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/19/2002 16:03:55
thanks a lot for your help guys. i tried building mozilla from source,
but it quickly ate my free 300 megs i had to give it up. trying to fool
the pkg system by forcing and tweaking paths instead.

Julio Merino wrote:
 > PS: What does this message have to do with port-i386? It is not an i386
 > related question, so it should go to netbsd-users or netbsd-help.

well, it looked like i386 was the only netbsd port that had a mozilla
binary, so this problem shouldn't exist for anybody else. i realise that
technically it's not really a i386 question though, so please forgive a
newbie. i'm used to the mac68k list where broader topics are accepted...

	/matt