Subject: Re: mozilla in the pkg system
To: Mattias Sandstrom <mattias@beauty.se>
From: grahagre <grahagre@ocusd.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/18/2002 22:43:38
yes, i've had similar problems before. if the gecko engine and libs are in
the default
directory, you could force the package to install so it wouldn't bug you for
the dependincies
and would find them since they've arleady been installed; like this:
'pkg_add -f foo.tgz'
just a thought, hope it helps.