Subject: Re: PKG_TMPDIR question
To: Lindén <Jonas.Linden.7469@student.uu.se>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/18/2002 09:32:39
On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:24:11 +0200
Jonas Lindén <Jonas.Linden.7469@student.uu.se> wrote:

> Hello, I (very) new to netBSD and just recently got my system working
> ok. This sounds stupid and might be in the wrong forum but I would like
> to just check the free space left on my harddrive. If there is any good
> _newbie_ if there are any sites that deals with these kind of problems
> that you could recommend I would be very greatful.

man df ;)

Have you tried to search a bit in NetBSD's homepage? You have several FAQ's
and a good manual (The NetBSD Guide)...

	http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/

I'm sure that if you google a bit, you will find lots of documents
introducing unix commands...

BTW, this does not have to do anything with port-i386. This message should
have gone to netbsd-help or netbsd-users.

HTH

--
Julio Merino (http://jmmv.dyndns.org/) <jmmv@menta.net>