Subject: RE: laptop woes
To: port-i386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: jessew <jessew@holly.colostate.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/16/2002 00:30:20
Yes...  as I realize I forgot to hit reply-all on all the responses, so I sent
to Peter only instead of the list... oops!

I'm running NetBSD 1.6.  I made a mistake with the numbers.  I've been trying
the other BSDs as well.  Though NetBSD is the only one I've actually had luck
with installing and  booting...

So no ideas why putting the laptop to sleep messes everything up?

-Jesse