Subject: problems with gtk+ 1.2.10 & GNOME
To: NetBSD <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Sledge Hammer <sledge@centras.lt>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/14/2002 23:24:27
Hello,

While I install '$make' the GNOME from pkgsrc/, eventually I get the
following error, whether or not the gtk+-1.2.10 is installed or it GETs
installed from within the package dependencies:

checking for gtk-config...
/usr/pkg/pkgsrc/devel/bonobo/work/.buildlink/bin/gtk-
config
checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** Could not run GTK test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log
for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GTK was incorrectly
installed
*** or that you have moved GTK since it was installed. In the latter
case, you
*** may want to edit the gtk-config script:
/usr/pkg/pkgsrc/devel/bonobo/work/.b
uildlink/bin/gtk-config
configure: error: GTK not installed
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkg/pkgsrc/devel/bonobo
*** Error code 1
(etc...)

Could you please at least guide me to, where to start searching the
problem solving...

Thank you in advance,

Sledge