Subject: Re: SiS 648 chipset
To: Dr. Richard Lin <lin@nsysu.edu.tw>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/10/2002 00:12:08
On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 09:03:14AM +0800, Dr. Richard Lin wrote:
> These are the last three messages on the console when the booting stops. Lots
> of messages before these. For the last release FreeBSD version, it only
> supports SIS chipset upto SIS 645. So I am wondering if NetBSD does the same
> and does not support SIS 648.

Any change you could extract from the boot messages (more /kern/msgbug from
the boot floppies) the relevant information of pciide ? especially
the revision (but whole lines about pciide would be usefull).
lines about pchb and pcib would be interesting too.

It's not yet supported, but I suspect it would be easy to support it with
the above informations.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>