Subject: Re: Problem with 1.6 install
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Hattemer <chris@heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/19/2002 15:35:23
On 19-Sep-02 collver1@attbi.com wrote:

> The white on blue mixed with inversed blue on white, and white on black,
> during the filesystem creation and set extraction steps is unaesthetic.

To add my 5 cents, I also don't like the new color scheme very much. IMHO
the previous black/grey/yellow looked better. Also it looks a bit weird when
the external programs overwrite parts of the blue background with their
black background.

While we are at it: Why does sysinst ask for the network setup again just
before it starts downloading when I already entered the settings using the
menu on the main screen? IIRC, in 1.4.3 (perhaps 1.5) it recognized that the
network was already setup and did not ask again.

Bye, Chris

--
          __
         /// Amiga 4000T 040/40                    /~\ The ASCII

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
One, but if he changes it, the whole building will probably fall down.