Subject: Re: Dual X display
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Samantha <ssamuel@taz.cs.wcupa.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/13/2002 14:38:18
Some other info:
When I get out of X and go to the console I started it from, there is a
message saying:
S3Virge: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:0:15:0) found
s3: No  matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:0:16:0) found

But in the XFree86Config file there is a device section for both the video
cards and both the sections have the appropriate BUS ID with it.

Again thanks for any help.

Samantha

--
Samantha