Subject: Re: Mini-ITX
To: Andy Ball <ball@cyberspace.org>
From: Ernst du Toit <et@houseofet.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/10/2002 12:59:58
You may be correct on the Cryx III team walking out, I heard that too. I was just unaware of the existance of a seperate C3 tream at Cyrix - guess I didn't read the industry rags close enough at the time :)

Ok, so this brings up the next question - what is the difference between the VIA C3 E-Series and the VIA Eden ESP Processors? The documentation states that the boards can be ordered with either processor installed.

--et