Subject: New NetBSD-current snapshot available
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/04/2002 20:55:19
Hello,

I've uploaded a new NetBSD-current snapshot to "ftp.netbsd.org".
From the "README":

  This snapshot is based on 2002-09-04 NetBSD-current sources from the
  head branch. It includes kernel sources and XFree86 4.2.0 binaries
  with the fix for latest vulnerability in the I18N support. The
  machine which created this snapshot was running binaries built from
  the same sources and the included "GENERIC" kernel boots
  fine. Everything else is untested.

The snapshot is available under this URL:

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/i386/snapshot/20020904-1.6G/

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/