Subject: Re: Serial Console problems
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Lars <cryptr@cryptr.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/03/2002 15:09:46
Hmm just a lose question here.

I got everything to work, even after a kernel remake it works
though when logging in i get some strange messages (though it all works)

Sep  3 16:13:04 bengt /netbsd: stray interrupt 7; stopped logging
Sep  3 16:13:04 bengt /netbsd: stray interrupt 7; stopped logging

These also appear in dmesg.

stray interrupt 7
stray interrupt 7
stray interrupt 7
stray interrupt 7
stray interrupt 7; stopped logging

Anyone have any idea what i failed with, when doing the config?

Regards.

Lars